We are the only school in Vietnam to be collaborating with Reggio Children.
At Little Em’s, we are proud to officially introduce the Reggio Emilia Approach® to parents which focuses on a child-led project approach. Reggio Emilia Approach® emphasizes creativity and artistic representation as well as fostering the children’s intellectual development through encouraging young children to explore their environment and express themselves through all of their available expressive, communicative, and cognitive languages.
Is to inspire each student to discover their unique voice, potential, future path and to be the best version of themselves.
COMPASS OF PURPOSE
Is to orient young people to a rapidly changing world and to help them find their direction; to help each student discover who they are, what they care deeply about and how to successfully navigate their way through life.
Our COMPASS of PURPOSE is epitomized by the four cardinal points:
- Treating myself, others and the environment, respectfully, carefully and thoughtfully.
- Learning what it means to be truthful and genuine in all that I do.
- Having the space to be curious, ask questions, and cultivate a deeper consideration of the wider world.
- Becoming accountable for my actions, and assuming responsibility for the well-being of those around me and the world that we live in.
With these CORE VALUES, by which we live our vision, our students will discover their true purpose and become the future Ambassadors for Life.
A few quick facts about US!
- As the first official Reggio Emilia Approach® Pre-school in Vietnam, we provide early childhood education for Vietnamese children aged 2 to 6 years old. The launch of Little Em’s is the first step in the creation of an educational continuum through the Embassy Education Group, leading from pre-school through high school and beyond for Vietnam’s future ambassadors.
- ‘Learning through play’ is at the core of our beliefs
Play is vital for the development of the brain and helps to build children’s communication skills, to understand their place in the world, and to explore their feelings. We will then create a “learning-through-play” environment for children where the child’s learning will be observed, recorded, and documented by teachers. Furthermore, the play also builds self-worth and resilience. In fact, play is such a crucial element of a child’s life that it’s been enshrined in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. Article 31 states that “every child should have…the right to rest and leisure, to engage in play and recreational activities appropriate to the age of the child and to participate freely in cultural life and the arts”.
- A global mindset in a local setting – At Little Em’s, we value the philosophy of “180 East – 180 West”. We are passionate about providing an international education environment and give children access to the world, but locally rooted in their Vietnamese culture.
- Situated in the heart of Saigon’s District 3, Little Em’s is a natural wonderland, with world-class facilities – our environment is essential in the Reggio Emilia Approach®, which is seen as “the third teacher” for our children.
Enter any special offers here